Tuesday 17 March 2020

Hobby Update - By Fire and Sword, Dystopian Wars




Hi there!

I'm back today with a short hobby update. I've been churning out a significant portion of the remaining infantry of my Muscovite force for By Fire and Sword. This involved finishing the last of my border dragoons and starting my Streltsy regiment. I also pulled some Dystopian Wars miniatures out of the cupboard and put some paint to them. I hadn't put paint down on anything in a couple of weeks so these got me back into the rhythm before I hit the main project again. Next up is the cruisers and small flyer tokens from the Dystopian Wars set. I hope you enjoy!

The infantry contigent. 12 border dragoon and 8 streltsy bases.

The streltsy uniforms were based on the image below. This was a win as it allowed me to continue using my orange "theme colour".
Image result for streltsy uniform
The Moscow Streltsy had red uniforms and I presume the left figure represents them. Mine are more generic.
All the border dragoons are completed. These two regiments form the infantry core of my division along with the streltsy.

Kingdom of Britannia figures for Dystopian Wars. Had a heap of fun with these and there's more in the cupboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment